

Hello again. I'm dedicating this post to some pictures and video we took while having SNOW FUN. Ya gotta love it! Of course, Katie wanted to play ball. One main problem - if she drops the ball, it gets lost in the snow drifts! Then Katie & I went out to the fort to see if Kitty Kitty's house was full of snow. It was, so I cleaned it out for her.

Since the snow was in deep drifts, allowing for CLEAN snow scoops, and since it was so fluffy, I thought I'd try making some Snow Ice Cream. I looked online for a recipe and found many from which to choose. I'll post the one I used below:
SNOW ICE CREAM
1 c. evaporated milk
1 c. sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 - 3 qts. (10-12 c.) clean snow
Beat all ingredients together except snow; mix well. Add snow and mix well. *******
Yummy! Wish you were here to taste it!
One more fun thing below....I've uploaded a video taken yesterday when it was still snowing. Katie had so much fun!! I hope you've enjoyed my SNOW FUN blog post. Have a blessed weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment